A Google search for “leading through corona” returned 172 million results in 0.31 seconds. A search of “leading through covid” returned 860 million results in less time. No doubt, there is cross-over between these two searches. A search of “corona, covid, leader, courage” returned 1.3 million results. There are many articles offering recommended strategies for leaders to lead and manage through this crisis. Many of these strategies call for our leaders to be courageous; call for you to be courageous.
You may need to be courageous to:
- Express how you feel about the impact of COVID-19
- Continue to self-isolate when others around you may be easing up on restrictions
- Express that it is difficult to see opportunity and to be motivated everyday
- Trust that your working-from-home team is being productive
- Connect with colleagues who don’t seem to need to connect as often as you
- Provide feedback to a colleague
- Ask for help from a colleague
- To lean in and lead your team
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented shift in how people are meeting. Dr Brené Brown—research professor at the University of Houston—and her team have revised and updated the globally-renowned Dare To Lead™ Workshop curriculum to support online facilitation and successfully meet your learning needs.
This real-time, highly interactive, online workshop will be delivered over 6 half-days by Certified Dare To Lead™ facilitator, Dina Pozzo.
As a participant, you will have exclusive access to 3 hours of video content recorded by Brené in which she shares her stories, knowledge and research. It’s like she’s in the room with you!
The Dare To Lead™ Workshop for Individuals will be held on the following dates:
- Group 1: September 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th, and October 2nd & 9th
- Group 2: October 16th, 23rd, 30th, and November 6th, 13th & 20th
Please get in touch for further details.
Additionally we would love the opportunity to talk to you about how Dare To Lead™ will build courageous leaders in your organisation. Dare To Lead™ is a highly customisable program which can be tailored to meet your organisation’s specific strategic needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you; you can contact us here.
@CourageChick (aka Dina)
#drawonyourcourage #couragecommunity #courageiscontagious