My Courageous Self
This is my welcome message to the students who will be participating in the Psicología Positiva Perú: Instituto de Bienestar program, where we will be exploring courage together.
Leading with Courage
This video provides an overview of our program, “Leading with Courage.” We submitted this video to the IPPA 5th World Congress of Positive Psychology, leading me to launch “Leading with Courage” at the conference to a panel to experts in positive psychology, leadership and business.
Strengths – My Best Self
Working with strengths enables us to reach our potential and be our best self. This video outlines the difference between strengths, learned behaviours and weaknesses, and provides a few tips to work to your strengths.
A few videos that have inspired us:
- I trust you. Do you trust me. Let’s hug by A2ZX Group
- Barbie: Imagine the Possibilities by Barbie
- The Courage Quotient by Robert Biswas-Diener
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- Take a Seat, Make a Friend by Soul Pancake
- The Outsider by Canadian Tire
- What a Wonderful World with David Attenborough by BBC