(based on the data from insium’s Workplace Courage Questionnaire)
insium’s Workplace Courage Questionnaire (wCQ) revealed that the following 3 workplace conversations need attention:
- Having a difficult conversation
- Delivering a difficult workplace message regarding workplace change
- Giving feedback to a more senior colleague
As a result of the data collected, we developed The 3Cs of Workplace Conversations (see below) and insium’s Courageous Conversations Workshop.
The overall aims of this workshop are to:
- Increase understanding of courage and confidence
- Increase awareness of own strengths and areas for development with respect to courageous conversations
- Increase awareness of own and other’s responses to courageous conversations
- Provide tools for immediate workplace implementation
- Build on the courage and confidence that already exists amongst participants
- Write a plan of action for immediate workplace implementation
More information about this workshop can be found here.
If you’d like to know more, please contact us.