Dates for 2020:
- February 17 & 18
- April 1 & 2
- More dates to follow soon …
About the program:
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organisational development professionals. The most significant finding from Brené’s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. The Dare to Lead™ program focuses on developing these courage-building skills to help individuals, teams and organisations move from armoured leadership to daring leadership.
Brené defines a leader as “Anyone who takes responsibility for finding the potential in people and processes and has the courage to develop that potential.” If you’re interested in developing your own potential and that of others, of building your courage and that of your organisation, this 2-day workshop is for you.
The key lessons explored in the Dare To Lead™ program are:
- The Heart of Daring Leadership
- Your Call to Courage
- Rumbling with Vulnerability:
- The Myths of Vulnerability
- The Arena
- Shame and its antidote, Empathy
- Armoured Leadership versus Daring Leadership
- Rumbling Skills and Tools
- Living Into Our Values
- Identifying Values
- Taking Values from BS to Behaviour
- Giving Engaged Feedback
- Recognising Defensiveness in Feedback Conversations
- Rumbling with Living BIG
- BRAVING Trust
- Boundaries, Reliability, Accountability, Vault, Integrity, Non-judgement, Generosity
- Building trust with self and others
- Learning to Rise
- The Reckoning: Emotions
- The Rumble: Conspiracies, Confabulations and the SFD (shitty first draft)
- The Revolution: Circle back and rewrite the ending …
Throughout the workshop, we will use the official Dare To Lead™ workbook to explore courage. Upon completion of the full program, participants will receive a certificate of training and will be able to put a Dare to Lead Trained badge on their LinkedIn account.
Let’s be courageous and build a #couragecommunity together. Join us on:
If you would like to bring this program to your workplace, please contact us here.