In this post we revisit our interviews with a number of professors and students who explore the definition of courage and what it means for academia, work and life.
- Cindy Pury, Professor, Clemson University
- Lara Moss, Associate Lecturer
- Peggy Kern, Doctor of Psychology, University of Melbourne
- Jasmine Garbino, Student, Italy
- Rob DiRoberto, Business Development Graduate, Fujitsu
- Marianne Roux, Affiliate Professor and Consultant
- Kristin Koetting, Scientist & Practitioner, Wellness & Wellbeing Solutions
P.S. If you’d like to participate in insium’s Courage Questionnaire, please click here. It will take no more than 15 minutes to complete. Thank you.