Over the past year, I have been inspired by all of the courageous leaders who have agreed to be interviewed, and I am very grateful to each and every one of them.
As we head into the next 363 days which are 2019, I thought this a great opportunity to revisit some of their stories and to be re-inspired to courage.
- Nicole Rees, FMCG Category Manager, Lion Dairy & Drinks
- Gisele Hershon, Brazilian National who calls Australia home
- Kate Fox, Biomedical Engineer, RMIT University
- Lance Picioane, CEO & Founder, Love Me Love You Australia Foundation
- Alexandra Kopack, Chief Relationship Builder, W3RK WELL
- Liz Foley, Community Organising Fellow, Australian Conservation Foundation